Thursday, September 25, 2008

Guess who...

Everytime I walk past this place on Lark St., I am reminded of someone. Well, two people.

First, I think about when the bf when he said, "Is that where [guess who] works?" It makes me laugh because I pretend that he was serious.

Then I think about [guess who] and wonder if he/she wants to work there someday.

Doing good things + arts and crafts = ??
Hint: He/She went back and forth in deciding between focusing on health and urban policy... I know this is too easy but this place is a WIN WIN WIN for this.... person. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im stumped...
is it this person:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/01/images/20060109-2_p010906kh-0232-515h.jpg

Christine said...

Get me a job application, stat. I hear the person in anonymous' link will be looking for a job soon, though, so I might have competition.